Senior Coaching Positions for 2024
The West Preston Lakeside Football Club is seeking enthusiastic and experienced individuals to apply for
13 Aug 23
coaching roles in its Senior Football Department for season 2024. The WPLFC has been very successful
across both senior and junior grades and prides itself on being recognized as a strong community leader.
The club provides an inclusive environment and the successful candidates will be a part of a dedicated
team who work closely together for the benefit of the club and its members.
We welcome all applicants to submit their interest in any of the vacancies below:
- Senior Coach
- Reserves Coach
- Senior Women’s Coach
- Under 19’s Coach
- Assistant Coaches across the 4 grades
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
Playing and non-playing coaches will be considered for the role(s) and remuneration is negotiable.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the game
- Ability to develop and instil a cohesive game plan
- A high level of organisational leadership
- Ability to develop players and coaching staff
- Provide guidance to junior coaching & mentoring programs
- Identify and recruit new players to the club, including support staff
- Minimum requirement is Level 1 coaching accreditation
Expressions of interest, including contact details and previous experience should be received by the
President or Football Manager (email@example.com
or firstname.lastname@example.org) by close of business Friday 8/9/2023.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence.