SAFE TRANSPORT POLICY
The West Preston Lakeside Football Club recognises that on the occasions alcohol is served that as a club we are responsible for the safety of our members. In doing so the club shall ensure our members are aware of this policy and are encouraged to make alternative transport arrangements when consuming alcohol.
Signed The West Preston Lakeside Football Club Committee
- Bar staff shall encourage members and visitors to make alternate safe transport arrangements if they are considered to exceed .05 blood alcohol concentration
- Telephone calls will be made free of charge to arrange a taxi or other transport
- In specific cases, where a designated driver who has been nominated by the club and that person has accepted the responsibility to drive others home safely, will be provided non alcoholic drinks and bar food free of charge by the club
- In specific cases, bar servers will be provided non alcoholic drinks and bar food free of charge by the club
- In specific cases and where available club transport will be provided to/from events
- Committee will pre-order taxis to arrive at the venue at the conclusion of the function.
Date 01 / 04 / 2009